3 days Foundation workshop
This course is open to any person interested in learning solid basics and principles in the Art of perfume-making as an Introduction and Foundation. It is also an excellent course for people who have already delved into perfume-making but need more clarity or those working in fragrances retail, marketing or copywriting and who would like to gain a better understanding of how perfumes are made.
It allows you to check whether perfumery trade is for you before you decide to take it further.
THIS COURSE IS NON-RESIDENTIAL.
The course will run everyday from 9:30 to 16:30 with one hour lunch break.
Through this Foundation course, you will gain a solid understanding of how a perfume comes to life, from the idea and the brief to its creation. The lessons will include:
- Recognising over 20 of the most classic raw materials used by most French perfume houses
- Understanding the basic principles behind perfume-making
- Smelling sessions of natural aromatic materials
- Mind mapping of a perfume project
- Identifying raw materials suitable to yourself or your client
- Making your own natural perfume using pre-blended aromatic bases such as floral, Oriental or Cologne.
The course fee includes all materials and accessories and refreshments/snacks during the breaks. It does not include accommodation and meals.
We can only accept 5 participants to this course so book early to avoid any disappointment.
Please note that when joining this workshop, you will benefit from a discount of 10% off if you decide to enrol to our Certificate in Perfumery Art online program.