- ONLINE COURSES
- Cosmetic legislation applied to Perfumery
Cosmetic legislation applied to Perfumery
This comprehensive course composed of 5 self-explanatory lessons introduces you to the latest EU Cosmetic Regulation, the selling legalities in the UK, the EU and internationally and the applications of the legislation in functional perfumery and aims at lifting up the various myths and false information related to the Cosmetic Directive.
You will receive complete and comprehensive information about the procedures that need to be followed in order to register a cosmetic product and/or a perfume that can be sold within the EU countries and more widely, to many other countries in the world.
You will learn to:
- Decode a Material Data Safety Sheet
- Create labelling according to international nomanclenture of cosmetics ingredients (INCI)
- Register the cosmetic products on the C
- Define and calculate the allergens
- Outline good manufacturing practises
- Detail and prepare product information & specifications
- Summarise the EU cosmetics directive
- Start selling cosmetic products according to the EU regulations